Submissions closed on Monday 16 September 2019, 4.30pm on a proposed amendment to the Sunshine Coast Planning Scheme 2014, relating to Historic Cultural Heritage.
Council is proposing an amendment to the Sunshine Coast Planning Scheme 2014 (planning scheme) and Planning Scheme Policies, relating to Historic Cultural Heritage.
The purpose and general effect of the proposed planning scheme amendment is to revise and update the planning scheme provisions relating to cultural heritage.
The proposed amendment identifies new and modified local heritage places, character areas, character buildings and local plan elements, while removing some existing local heritage places from the planning scheme.
The amendment also includes revised assessment provisions in the Heritage and character areas overlay code that broaden requirements for specific works as well as improving the clarity and efficiency of the planning scheme.
Read more at https://haveyoursay.sunshinecoast.qld.gov.au/historic-cultural-heritage
Have your say – make a submission
Any person may make a written submission to Council about any aspect of the proposed amendment. Submissions are to:
- be addressed to the Sunshine Coast Regional Council
- state the name and residential and/or business address of each person making the submission
- be signed by each person making the submission (unless the submission is made electronically)
- state the grounds of the submission and the facts and circumstances relied on to support the grounds
- be received by Council no later than 4.30pm on Monday 16 September 2019.
Submissions can be made starting from Monday 19 August to end of consultation by:
- using the online submission form
- lodging in person at any of the following Sunshine Coast Regional Council offices:
Maroochydore Office – 10 First Avenue, Maroochydore
Nambour Office – Corner Currie and Bury Streets, Nambour
Caloundra Office – 1 Omrah Avenue, Caloundra
- posting to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Sunshine Coast Regional Council
Locked Bag 72
Sunshine Coast Mail Centre QLD 4560
- emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Council’s Strategic Planning Branch
For further information, please contact Council’s Strategic Planning Branch on (07) 5420 8953 email email@example.com.
If you would like to discuss the proposed amendment and any affected property in detail you can also request a callback where an officer will contact you to provide more specific information.